Hi Lynx families, it's time to register for the 2020/2021 season! No payments are required at this time.
This year there is a new provincial registration system, it is fairly straight forward. The steps to register your player(s) are outlined below. If you have any questions or problems please email Pippa Stephenson at [email protected]
Coaches and other team staff should NOT register at this time.
Use this link to register:
- Click on "create a new account", you will be redirected to OWHA registration site. Enter an email address and choose a password. You will then be automatically redirected to sign into this new account which will bring you to the Lindsay registration portal.
- Register your player(s) using 'participant'.
- The season is pre-loaded, select add a family member and then enter your player's information (no need for former last name, unless applicable).
- No RIS number needed for players.
- Select age as appropriate (this was preset by OWHA we couldn't use categories such as novice/atom/peewee/bantam) you may receive a message, it is not an error, it is information to help determine age category. If you select the wrong age category, you will receive an error message in red.
- Select player or goalie from the drop-down.
- You will be asked to acknowledge documents and sign waivers electronically; links to the documents are in red, click to access.
- You must electronically sign each box, then tick that you are age of majority and agree to the terms and conditions. Press continue. Next input information for a parent/guardian/emergency contact.
- You are almost done...one last question. Is your player interested in house league (HL) or competitive/REP level--type in REP or HL.
- You will be asked to confirm details, then press submit at the bottom of the page. This player will be confirmed as registered, and you will get a confirmation message on the screen; if you don't, the registration was not completed. You will also receive a confirmation email from OWHA.
If you have another player to register, add another family member under participant and follow the same steps.
Once players have been successfully registered, they will be visible in the "my registrations" section of your account.